Breath-taking panoramic views across the reservoir and hundreds of acres of outstanding natural beauty make Bewl Water the picture perfect location for your special day and one of the most unique venues in Kent.
Licensed to host both ceremony and reception means couples can choose to marry to the backdrop of the South East’s largest stretch of open water.
Weddings are held at The Boat House, which is perched by the edge of the water, away from the main visitors centre, and has plenty of car parking space available.
Our wedding package includes:
- Venue hire of The Boat House
- 3 course set menu wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house wine per person with the meal
- 1 glass of sparkling house wine per person for the toasts
- Evening buffet for all daytime guests
- Complimentary Club bedroom at One Warwick Park Hotel with full English breakfast for the bride and groom on their wedding night
Download our online wedding brochure here.
Download our online Bespoke weddings at Bewl Water here.
Download our online Weddings at Bewl Water, The Boat House Bistro package here.
Download our recommended supplier brochure here.